Welcome to the Bluefish Wiki!
The official bluefish website is at http://bluefish.openoffice.nl
See our Mailinglists to get in touch with the Bluefish community and developers. The honourable project leader is Olivier Sessink (olivier (at) bluefish.openoffice.nl). The wiki maintainer is Christian (bfwiki --a--tellefsen.net).
Wiki user registration
To register for an account, send me an email with your desired username to bfwiki--a--tellefsen.net.
Help / documentation
- Troubleshooting dll issues on windows
- Bluefish 2 Manual project
- Enabling Aspell Under MacOSX
- Typing Japanese under MacOS X
Development / contributing
- Getting Bluefish
- Sending Patches
- Setting up a Windows Build Environment (français)
- Using File Type Icons in Bluefish 2
- Building a native (no X11) MacOSX binary
- The Bluefish 1 Manual
- Compiling Under MacOS X
- Backtrace Under Mac OS X
- Customization For MacOS X
- Compiling Under Cygwin
Old stuff, mostly outdated
- Syntax Highlighting Colours - default colors for all languages
- Scanner - Bluefish text widget with scanning features
- Manual -- Just so people can work out whos doing what (Now being Maintained by Scott White)
- Function Reference 2 - new function reference for Bluefish (or should we call it Information Center ?)
- Search and Replace dialog
- Reproducable Bugs
- Preferences Refactor - Changes and removals on the Prefs Dialog
- Feature Requests
- ToDo List
- Current Plans from all developers
- Gnome HIG compliance
- Cvs Activity
- Project Management - Olivier
- Function Reference - implemented already, but we need more references for python, perl etc.
- Old stuff, Bookmarks
- Downloading From CVS
- Compiling Manual
This Wiki is maintained by the Bluefish community. If you want to help to contribute in any way, please contact us on the bluefish mailinglist. If you want to help translate Bluefish, have a look at Translations.