Features added to Bluefish since v0.9 (Feb 17th 2003)
Note: This is current CVS... this list may change any time, but does mostly consist of features that are quite usable, or even finished..
- *Function reference:* An XML-based function reference has been added. Currently, HTML and PHP is supported, with more topics (GTK, Perl) incoming (please contribute :-). Since this is XML-based, it's fairly easy to add own frefs. I.e., we are currently re-documenting the Bluefish source to create a fref for it.
- *New search/replace dialog*
- *Open Advanced dialog:* Want to open all files containing text satisfying a regular expression? Recursively? Only specified filename/type?
- *Block indenting*
- *Gui beautification:* Gnome Hig-dialogs, mnemonics, plain beautification work
- *Progress bar:* Currently only used when loading a lot (>8) of files.
- *File loading speed tweaks:* Reported to really speed up loading of large amounts of files.
- Redesigned custom menu editor
- ... tons and tons of gui-flaws, memleaks and segfaults have been debugged with extreme prejudice.
Size of diff between v0.9 and current CVS, as of June 15th: (src/ dir only) 8322 lines, counting a total of 320kB
Grab the current CVS, it's worth it.
For a more complete list of changes, try this: (after checking out the latest CVS)
- Check out the latest CVS (See Bluefish webpage for howto).
cdto the bluefish-gtk2 dir.
cvs -z3 -q log -d\">2003-02-17\" | less
This will show a complete list of CVS commits since Feb 17th. :-)