Man 1 ch12s07
From Bluefish Wiki
Please consider to upgrade to Bluefish 2!
Please consider to edit the Manual 2!How To edit the Wiki Manual
PLEASE SEE Sending Patches !
Before starting to code:
- Update your SVN tree, or alternatively download the latest snapshot
- Copy this original tree, so you can make a patch against this tree
Before creating the patch:
- Run make distclean && ./configure && make and test if it runs successfully
- If you have the possibility do this both with gcc-2.95 and gcc-3.x as compiler
Now create the patch. Assuming that you have two directories, original-tree and my-tree:
- Run make distclean in both trees
- cd to the parent directory of both trees
- Run diff -Naur original-tree my-tree | bzip2 -9c > patchbla.diff.bz2