From Bluefish Wiki
- Running Windows, I put the Spanish language and switch to Spanish, the application appears in English.
- This issue has been fixed recently and is part of RC2 of 2.0.3.
- Unfortunately there is not yet a Windows binary available, but it should be soon :)
- As workaround you can change regional settings of Windows or set the LANG environment variable.
- To see how to add/change an environment variable check this document: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310519.
- Remember to keep pressing OK when you're finished. (I believe it takes 3 dialogs in order to get there, so close all dialogs with the OK button).
- Remember to reboot after that.
- I can't press the button to see the page on the web.
- You have to define your browser in Preferences > External Commands
- Check your browser, customize the command line to your own personal use.
- I noticed in mixed html/php pages if a php block is made with <? ?>, syntax highlighting fails to work.
- In Preferences > Language support > PHP, check php_short_open_tag, <? ?> will be highlighted.
wiki syntax for this faq
- Question∶ type a semicolon as first character of the line.
- Response: type a colon as first character of the line.
- in a question you can't use a colon, use ∶ U+2236 RATIO instead