From Bluefish Wiki
This is a page where we can discuss the tools that we have and that we need.
- a forum that is linked to the mailinglist (every posting on the list is posted to the forum, and every post on the forum to the list)
- This FudForum Mailing List Manager looks interesting: http://cvs.prohost.org/index.php/Mailing_List_Manager
- where forum-users can subscribe to certain topics to get an email when answers have been posted
- a poll on the website so we can ask users what they want
- RSS feed with the news
- integration with gnome bugzilla for feature requests? how can we do that?
- a place to collect files such as 'made with' icons, language files, snippets files
- all sites (wiki, main site and forums) should use the same navigation on the left and the same colors
Community Goals and Objectives
- The purpose of the user community is not to give more work for developers. They already have enough to occupy them.
- The purpose of the community is to enable users to help each other ... And help as much as possible the Bluefish's development team.
Notes and comments
- joomla is not a free tool.
- it is possible to embed a free forum in mediawiki.