From Bluefish Wiki
Revision as of 21:52, 2 July 2012 by OlivierSessink
The project roadmap outlines the future goals and milestones of the bluefish project.
Stable branch (2.2.*)
To be done (or postponed):
- make attributes in the language file a seperate tag so it becomes more flexible
- a feature to open all included files ..?
- color scheme dialog that detects all colors in a file and shows them in a single dialog
- better python editing support, and python-gtk
- php xdebug plugin?
- strip trailing spaces on save (optional)
- make the default snippets translatable
- make the language-syntax option descriptions translatable
- make the language-syntax file format more flexible so various possibilities can be made option such that you don't have to edit the language files
New ideas beyond the stable branch
- clipboard history
- undo redo browser
- storing undo/redo information in the project file