From Bluefish Wiki
Revision as of 15:52, 2 May 2012 by Fal7i
- I can't press the button to see the page on the web.
- You have to define your browser in Preferences > External Commands
- Check your browser, customize the command line to your own personal use.
- I noticed in mixed html/php pages if a php block is made with <? ?>, syntax highlighting fails to work.
- In Preferences > Language support > PHP, check php_short_open_tag, <? ?> will be highlighted.
- How to update a language definition file?
- Language definition file are available at sourceforge.
- To update simply copy the new file in the directory: /usr/share/local/bluefish/bflang/ or /usr/share/bluefish/bflang/
wiki syntax for this faq
- Question∶ type a semicolon as first character of the line.
- Response: type a colon as first character of the line.
- in a question you can't use a colon, use ∶ U+2236 RATIO instead